- 09-May-2013 to 25-Jun-2013 (CST)
- TCGI - ANC
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
• Will be responsible for estimating, management and oversight of a commercial civil, building and renovation projects in Alaska.
• Will oversee a multi-disciplined team to meet and exceed contract goals and objectives in budget and overall performance.
• Establish and maintain a progress schedule, budget and relations with the owner's representative, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Work with home office support staff to prepare and maintain budget, financial reports, and project documents.
• Monitor the progress of the work and keep management informed of project status.
• Safety, quality, integrity, and client satisfaction are prime goals.
• Travel will be required.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 5 years experience is required in project management and estimating.
• Must have an excellent understanding of design build projects for civil construction.
• Must be familiar with Government contracts and procedures.
• Not dependent on estimating programs.
• Oil field work experiences a plus.
• Past experience in estimating and management in Alaska a plus
• PMP preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / ADA
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.