- 29-Apr-2013 to 12-May-2013 (CST)
- TNC - MAD
- Madison, AL, USA
- Full Time
• The position requires direct interaction with senior management, finance and administration staff
• Reports on daily cash position to Government Contracting divisions.
• Updates the cash-flow projection for company's cash receivables and associated payables.
• Maintains information through FY including cash projected budget information.
• Makes recommendations to keep cash, I/C payments/borrowing and investment accounts flowing in a logical and equitable manner.
• Track all cash flow by contract payables and receivables, capital expenditure, payroll, insurance, inter-company, and tax payments by weekly cash reporting.
• Maintains adequate sources for the company's current borrowings from commercial banks and other lending institutions.
• Responsible for bank reconciliations of bank accounts. Review and initiate entries to record receivables, interest, bank fees, and inter-company transfers. Maintain check register logs for each bank account.
• Report receivable vs. payable for cash intensive contracts and vendor invoices to determine cash status.
• Report issues with vendor terms and project cash flow to management for review and troubleshooting.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• A detail-oriented and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Accounting
• Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
• A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
• A quick learner who is trustworthy and willing to ask questions and share information.
• Associate's degree or equivalent with 2 - 4 years experience
• Some degree of creativity and latitude is required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / ADA
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.