- 24-Jan-2013 to 25-Nov-2013 (CST)
- TNC - TYONEK
- Tyonek, AK, USA
- Part Time
Follows a menu to prepare and cook meats, fish, poultry, gravies, cereals, soups, vegetables and other food according to proper preparation methods.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
May lead and direct the work of others.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Helps the Cook stay organized and clean.
May fill in with Janitor duties or assist when needed.
Other duties as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Requires 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / ADA
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!