- 12-Dec-2012 to 20-May-2013 (CST)
- TNC - MAD
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
• Receives and processes vendor invoices, expense reports, company credit card statements, and internal check requests; maintains open files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and matches to invoices.
• Codes invoices with accounting account numbers according to distribution in the general ledger; determines dates for invoices to be paid; (by check, credit card, or direct deposit), enter invoices into computerized accounts payable system. Maintains alphabetical open invoice file for unpaid invoices.
• Receives and answers phone calls from vendors or other departments in regard to payment status of invoices.
• Other accounting duties as assigned.
• Possess knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
• Typically possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / ADA
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders.
• ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring.
• TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
• Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!