- 08-Jan-2013 to 26-Jul-2013 (CST)
- TSG - PAXP
- Patuxent River, MD, USA
- Full Time
Supports minor maintenance and repair of facilities, to include minor mechanical, plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall and overall cleanliness.
This position is for bid purposes.
- Identifies issues and problems within the physical plant, creates redress plans, organizes and directs efforts to close noted issues.
- Identifies long-term physical plant needs and works closely with government leadership to propose and pursue solutions.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have certifications in HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Systems
- At least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance. The Secret Clearance process will include requesting a credit history.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin. • To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
B. Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
C. Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
D. May be required to lift up to 70 pounds.
E. Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
F. Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
G. May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!