- 08-Jan-2013 to 06-May-2013 (CST)
- TSG - FT HoodP
- Fort Hood, TX, USA
- Full Time
Performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
This posting is for Bid Purposes
• Work involves most of the following: verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
• This worker may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must have or be able to obtain pass a National Agency Check
• We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Requirements:
A. Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
B. Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
C. Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
D. May be required to lift up to 70 pounds.
E. Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
F. Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
G. May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.