- 08-Jan-2013 to 06-May-2013 (CST)
- TSG - FT HoodP
- Fort Hood, TX, USA
- Full Time
Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an industrial establishment.
This posting is for Bid Purposes
• The Tools and Parts Attendant does the following: keeps records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools, prepares periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed, unpacks and stores new equipment
• Visually inspects tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors
• May coat tools with grease or other preservative, using a brush or spray gun, and may attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience
• Must be able to accurately use micrometers
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must have or be able to obtain pass a National Agency Check
• We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Requirements:
A. Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
B. Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
C. Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
D. May be required to lift up to 70 pounds.
E. Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
F. Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
G. May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!