- 08-Jan-2013 to 06-May-2013 (CST)
- TSG - FT HoodP
- Fort Hood, TX, USA
- Full Time
Performs limited aspects of supply management work such as inventory management, storage management, cataloging and property utilization which are related to depot, local or other supply activities. Assist Government QAR, or other Government representative, obtaining information for submission of Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDR).
This posting is for Bid Purposes.
• Establishes and maintains stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports
• Establishes and maintains automated and manual accounting records, posts receipts and turn-ins, and performs dues-ins and dues-outs accounting
• Corrects errors and exception documents; Reviews and verifies quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents
• Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts segregates, pelletizes and stores incoming supplies and equipment.
• Maintains stock locator system and administers document control procedures
• Repairs and constructs fiberboard or wooden containers
• Packs crates, stencils, weighs, and bands equipment and supplies; Constructs bins, shelving, and other storage aids; Processes requests and turn-in documents at direct support level through warehousing section; Processes inventories, surveys, and warehousing documents
• Performs prescribed load list and shop stock duties in manual and automated supply applications.
• Prepares annotates and distributes shipping documents
• Breaks down and distributes field rations; Operates material-handling equipment; Performs accounting and sales functions in self-service supply
• Ensures that inventories and location surveys are preformed in accordance with established procedures and directs correction of location survey discrepancies
• Performs property disposal storage functions and maintains accounting records of property disposal activity; Ensures application of special procedures for handling, storing, packaging and shipping retrograde material
• Retrieves and analyzes history and activity files pertinent to system rejected documents
• Recommends additions and deletions to authorized stockage list/prescribed load list
• Reviews requests for major and controlled items; Reconciles activity records for monthly and quarterly reporting and status reviews
• Prepares data input and utilizes ADP output to assist in material management
• Prepares reports on labor and equipment, available space, relocation of material, warehouse refusals, and stock requirements
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Associates Degree Preferred
• Experience may be substituted for education
• Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the Army aviation supply arena
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
• TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Requirements:
A. Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
B. Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
C. On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
D. Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
E. Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!