- 08-Jan-2013 to 26-Jul-2013 (CST)
- TSG - PAXP
- Patuxent River, MD, USA
- Full Time
This position requires standard coating methods such as brushing, rolling, and spraying, by the use of coating materials that are prepared according to specific directions, and by the application of coating techniques that ensure surfaces are fully coated, protected, and free from drips and runs.
This position is for bid purposes.
- Receive work orders and oral instructions that indicate the surfaces to be coated and the coating materials to be used.
- The work requires the preparation of surfaces by methods such as sanding and wire brushing.
- The work requires thinning, stirring, and mixing coating materials according to specific directions.
- The coating finishes must meet surface protection requirements.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have certification as an aircraft painter
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.The Secret Clearance process will include requesting a credit history.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tyonek Native Corporation allows all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or national origin.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A. Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- B. Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!